METALKO sp. z o.o. has established a policy of quality, environmental, health and safety at work as one of the most important elements of management.
METALKO specializes in: design, manufacture and sale of pressure vessels, pipelines and welded structures; repair of pumps and compressors; the provision of services in the field of anti-corrosion coatings and chemo-resistant apparatus and industrial structures.
We consider metalko stakeholders: employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, offices, socio-cultural environment and all others interested in the development of our company.
Our overarching goal is that metalko brand is synonymous with high acceptance of quality products/services on the market, is associated with trust, professionalism and professional service and care for the environment and health and safety at work.
This policy is guaranteed by maintaining an Integrated Management System based on EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001, EN ISO 3834-2, Directive 2014/68/EU and occupational health and safety management system according to PN-ISO-45001.
METALKO is committed to meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality, environmental, health and safety management system by:
- a systemic approach to quality, environmental, health and safety management, including the identification and monitoring of interacting processes,
- setting measurable and continuously updated targets for quality, health and safety at work and monitoring their achievement,
- compliance with customer-agreed requirements and regulatory and other requirements applicable to the product, identified environmental aspects and health and safety requirements,
- striving to reduce the environmental impact by preventing emissions of pollutants into the environment, environmentally friendly waste management,
- prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases and potentially accident events,
- striving to continuously improve job security conditions by implementing new technical, technological and organisational solutions,
- eliminating risks and reducing risks related to health and safety at work,
- improving the efficiency of production processes by implementing new technologies co-financed by the European Union,
- promoting the development of professional competences and qualifications through systematic training, in particular in the field of new welding technologies, modern methods of design, operation of machinery and equipment and obtaining international instructor and engineering qualifications,
- developing employees’ awareness of their importance in the organisation and raising their awareness, including participation in consultations on quality, environment, health and safety at work,
- creating a working environment for the full involvement of employees in achieving the Company’s objectives
METALKO’s activities are carried out taking into account corporate social responsibility through the introduction of social, environmental, health and safety elements and ethical principles in relation to employees, customers and suppliers.
Metalko’s documented and implemented quality, environmental, health and safety policy is publicly available on the www.metalko.com.pl website and has been communicated to all employees.
The policy of quality, environment, health and safety at work is reviewed in terms of its continued usefulness.
The Management Board of METALKO Sp. z o.o. provides resources and resources for the implementation of this policy of quality, environmental, health and safety at work.
Chairman of the Board/Director
Bydgoszcz, October 30, 2019