INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data is a quality mark for us that takes into account the needs of the customer. The protection of your personal data and compliance with your personal rights is important to us.
On the basis of this privacy statement, we would like to inform all visitors to our website in a transparent manner about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us and to inform about your rights.
The use of our website is in principle possible without providing personal data. However, if you would like to use the services of METALKO Sp. z o.o., 85 – 825 Bydgoszcz, ul. Polish Army 65, KRS 0000095792, NIP 5540231935, REGON 090054359, via our website, processing of your personal data may be necessary.
The data you provide when you use our services is processed in accordance with the current statutory regulations on the protection of personal data.
If the processing of your personal data is necessary and there are no statutory grounds for such processing, we generally obtain the consent necessary for the processing of the data.
As METALKO Sp. z o.o. responsible for data processing, we have established technical and organizational measures to guarantee the highest possible level of protection of your personal data. If you would like to use the services of our company without providing data for this purpose via the website, it is possible to contact us by phone.
Where do we get your data from?
We have obtained your
directly from you, • from publicly available sources, e.g. from the National Court Register, Central Register and Business Information or other similar sources.
Who is the controller of your data?
METALKO Sp. z o. o. 85 – 825 Bydgoszcz ul. Polish Army 65
What data do we process?
The company processes
categories of data: • contact details, • data required for identification for the purpose of concluding a contract, performing a service and issuing an invoice.
What will we use your personal data for?
We will process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• to meet legal requirements related to employment,
• to carry out the activities carried out at your request before the conclusion of the contract,
• to enter into and perform a contract you have concluded with METALKO,
• to comply with a legal obligation on the company, e.g. to comply with obligations when issuing an invoice or bill,
• for marketing purposes of the company’s products and services.
If you give your consent and only to the extent you agree, we will process your data:
• for the marketing of third parties,
• to share your personal data with companies with whom METALKO cooperates so that they can use it for marketing purposes,
• for the following types of market research and opinion: quantitative surveys (surveys and tests) or qualitative surveys (personal interviews).
Do you have a duty to provide personal data?
As regards the processing of data for the purpose of employment, the provision of data is mandatory and results from the requirements of the Labour Code Act. Failure to provide data prevents employment in METALKO Sp. z o.o.
To the extent that the processing of your data takes place in order to perform a contract with the company, the provision of data by you is a condition for the conclusion of this contract. The provision of data is voluntary, but is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
If you do not provide personal data, the contract will not be concluded. Providing the data necessary for issuing an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from the Goods and Services Tax Act.
For the rest, the provision of personal data is voluntary, is not a statutory or contractual requirement and is not a condition for the conclusion of a contract.
How do I revoke my consent?
You can give both all or some of your consents and not give any.
You can withdraw any consent given to METALKO Sp. z o.o. at any time in connection with the processing of personal data without incurring negative consequences. Just send an email, call or send a message by post to your contact details. The will to withdraw consent can be expressed in any way, the only condition is that it reaches our message. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before it is carried out, i.e. until you withdraw your consent, the processing of your data by METALKO Sp. z o.o. is legal.
Who to contact regarding data protection?
The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer because it does not meet the conditions set out in Article 37(1) of the GDPR. The controller’s main activity is not to process data which, by their nature, scope or objectives, require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale. The Controller is neither a body nor a public body obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer, nor does it process specific categories of personal data on a large scale. Therefore, you can contact the Administration Specialist tel. 52/516-31-00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide all the necessary information
On what basis will we process your personal data?
In the case of the processing of personal data in connection with which we obtain the consent of the persons whose data are processed, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In the case of processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is a party to the contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1b) of the Basic Regulation on the protection of personal data. This regulation also covers data processing events that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual activities.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If the processing is necessary to preserve the legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not exceed the interest mentioned in the first place, then the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1, as set out in 1f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interest of our company lies in the implementation of our commercial activities and in the analysis, optimization and preservation of the security of our internet offer.
When and to whom can we provide data, and to whom will we not provide it?
If you so agree, we will share your personal data with entrepreneurs with whom METALKO Sp. z o.o. cooperates so that they can use it for marketing purposes. We will only share your data with partners you agree to.
We may disclose your data to your recipients, in the form of companies cooperating with us and performing tasks on our behalf and our behalf. In this case, a contract is concluded with these entities ensuring the security of your data. As these entities often change, we are unable to provide a complete list of them, if you want to know who we are working with at the moment, you can always ask.
However, we will not transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area).
What can you do with the personal information you provide to us?
You have the right to request from METALKO Sp. z o.o. access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, and we may transfer them to another data controller at your request. You can object to the processing of your data for the marketing of your own METALKO products or services.
By when will we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and METALKO Sp. z o.o. or a contract concluded by another entity to you, and after that time for a period of time corresponding to the limitation period of claims that METALKO may raise and which may be raised against our company.
If your personal data is processed in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbering the controller, the personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill this obligation.
We will process data processed on the basis of consent until you withdraw this consent.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, where the basis for this processing is the performance of a contract concluded with METALKO Sp. z o.o. on your behalf, the data will be processed until the legitimate interest on which the processing is based is fulfilled.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, where the basis for this processing is the direct marketing of its products and services, your personal data will be processed until you object.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. (Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Complaints can be addressed to the supervisory authority which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 5310300, e-mail: email@example.com if you believe that there has been a breach in the processing of your personal data.
Right to data portability (Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
You have the right to transfer your personal data, which is made available to our company in a commonly used form, in order to transfer it without prejudice to another responsible entity, if, for example, there is consent on your part and the processing is carried out by automated procedure.
Right of objection (Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation)
You have the right to object at any time to the collection, processing or use of your personal data for the purposes of direct acquisition or market and opinion research and commercial processing, unless we can provide compelling and protective evidence regarding the processing of data that outweighs your interests, rights and freedoms. Furthermore, you may not exercise your right to object where the law provides for the collection, processing and use of data or obliges you to collect, process or use such data.
Right to erasure (Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
You have the right to request the immediate erasure of your data (‘right to be forgotten’), in particular where the collection of data is no longer necessary, when you have revoked your consent to the processing, where your data is processed unlawfully or has been unlawfully collected and there is a legal obligation to delete the data in accordance with European Union or national law.
However, the right to be forgotten does not apply where there is an overwhelming right to free expression or freedom of information, the collection of data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. retention obligations), the deletion of data is hindered by archiving obligations or the collection of data serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to rectification (Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
You have the right to request immediate rectification of your incorrect personal data and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data also by means of a supplementary statement.
If you would like to exercise your right of rectification, you can contact the controller or the data processing unit at any time.
How we will not process your personal data.
Your personal data is not subject to automated processing (e.g. profiling) as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR, which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Before applying, please read the information below!
- The administrator of your personal data will be METALKO Sp. z o.o. 85 – 825 Bydgoszcz ul. Polish Army 65
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer, because it does not meet the conditions set out in Article 37(1) of the GDPR. The controller’s main activity is not to process data which, by their nature, scope or objectives, require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale. The Controller is not a body or public entity obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer, nor does it process specific categories of personal data on a large scale. Therefore, you can contact the Administration Specialist, tel: 52/516-31-00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, who will provide all the necessary information.
- Your personal data will be processed
for the purpose necessary to carry out and settle the recruitment process for the position of your chosen place and, if you have consented to the processing of personal data for future recruitment processes, also for the purpose of carrying out and resolving future recruitments;
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data that you provide when applying for a selected position is Art. 221 of the Labour Code. Article 6(1)(a.b and (c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and, in the case of voluntary provision of other personal data by you and consent to take part in future recruitment processes, your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- The recipient of personal data (to the extent necessary), in addition to the controller, will be:
- authorised employees of the administrator involved in the recruitment process,
- in the case of an invitation to an interview and the admission to the administrator’s premises, a security service provider,
- in the event of a decision on your employment, an entity providing occupational medicine benefits.
- Your personal data will be processed up to 6 (6) months after the resolution of this recruitment process, and if you consent to the processing of personal data also for future recruitment purposes – up to 1 (one) year from the resolution of this recruitment process. In the case of your employment, the data will be processed for a period of 10 years, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data to the extent beyond the content of Article 221 of the Labour Code and withdraw your consent to participate in future recruitment processes. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process, because the administrator has the right to request the information specified in Article 221 of the Labour Code.
- Decisions on the conduct and resolution of the recruitment process will not be taken by automated means.