Welders Training Center located in Metalko acc. to approvals of Technical Inspection Authority (Urząd Dozoru Technicznego “UDT”) No. CO/Sp/Sz/04/03/18 and CO/Sp/Eg/04/03/18 as well as certificate No. 114/2017 from Welding Institute in Gliwice, performs the following activities:
– trainings on the basic level (module I) and higher levels (module II and III);
– performance of comprehensive checking and extending exams for welders and solderers.
Welders Training Center, as a training unit, is entered to the Register of Training Institutions of Voivodship Labour Office in Toruń.
Trainings and exams are performed in the following welding and soldering methods:
- 111 – manual arc shielded electrode welding;
- 131 – arc welding in the shield of metal inert gas with a consumable electrode (MIG);
- 135 – arc welding in the shield of metal active gas with a consumable electrode (MAG),
- 136 – arc welding with a powder electrode wire in an active gas shield;
- 141 – arc welding with a non-consumable electrode in an inert gas shield (TIG);
- 311 – acetylene-oxygen welding;
- 912 – flame soldering,
- Oxygen cutting
For the following types of materials: non-alloyed, fine-grained, low-alloyed chromium-molybdenum steel, steel resistant to corrosion (ferritic, austenitic), duplex steel, aluminium and its alloys and for the following groups of binder materials: FM1, FM2, FM3, FM4 and FM5.
Exams are carried out respectively acc. to norms and regulations:
- EN ISO 9606-1 – for steel welding,
- EN ISO 9606-2; -4 and -5 – for welding of other materials,
- Pressure Directive (PED) 2014/68/EC,
- EN ISO 13585 – solderer`s qualification;
- Guidelines of the Welding Institute No. W-14/IS-17.
Welders can receive respectively:
- Certificate issued by UDT and/or UDT-CERT (Notified Body 1433),
- Certificate issued by TÜV SÜD (Notified Body 0036),
- Certificate issued by Polish Register of Vessels (Notified Body 1463),
- Welders Qualification Certificates issued by the Welding Institute in Gliwice.
Moreover, Welders Training Center acc. to obtained approval from Technical Inspection Authority performs trainings and exams for welders and thermoplastic solderers of plastic in the following methods acc. to the norm PN-EN 13067:2013-05:
- hot gas welding – circular nozzle;
- Hot gas welding – nozzle for fast welding;
- Continuous ectrusive welding;
- welding with a hot tool – butt welding;
- welding with a hot tool – butt / flare;
- adhesive bonding;
for the following material groups and subgroups:
- PVC – subgroup: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5;
- PP – subgroup: 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6;
- EP sub-group: 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, 3.9;
- PVDF – subgroup: 4.1, 4.3, 4.4,
As well as trainings and exams for laminators acc. to the norm PN-EN 13121 for joint types A, B and C, and material groups of resins: UP, VE and EP.
Welders and thermoplastic solderers as well as laminators manufacturing resin-glass laminates receive certificates issued by UDT and / or UDT-CERT.
As regards welding and examination of welders please contact with
Tel. +48 609 122 432
In the matter of thermoplastics and laminates welding please contact with
Tel +48 504 241 435, +48 512 628 115